Painting a different picture.
Keeping your brain active is just as important as exercising any other part of the body. For seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, that means doing more than just scrolling through a screen or watching TV—it means being involved with arts and crafts, helping plan the next family night, and engaging parts of the mind that find love and meaning in every day. That’s why we offer specialized memory care services in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin as a vital component of our senior living and healthcare offerings. Our memory care facilities are designed to provide the highest level of personalized care, ensuring the well-being and quality of life for older adults facing cognitive impairment.
Resident Committees are Arranged on All Trilogy Campuses to Allow for Continued Community Support and Outreach.
Celebrating their legacy.
Legacy. It’s a word you’ll hear often when visiting a Trilogy community. Our Memory Care neighborhoods—or Legacy Lanes, as we like to call them—are tailored to meet the unique needs of the one-of-a-kind personalities that make our communities home.
We’re proud to offer them:
- Alzheimer’s care
- Vascular dementia care
- 24-hour emergency assistant pendant
- Our BFF Approach, based on the Best Friends Approach to Dementia Care
- Daily Rhythms programming (offers consistent activities from morning until night)
- Care for most mixed dementias
- CADASIL Syndrome support
- Organic Brain Syndrome support
- Support for unspecified dementia issues without a behavioral diagnosis
What’s Included In Your Rate
Our memory care communities are thoughtfully designed to create a comfortable and secure environment. From skilled nursing to memory-enhancing therapies, our facilities are equipped with the latest technology and resources to provide the highest level of care. Personalize your care options to fit your needs, then enjoy an expansive offering of programs and services fit for any lifestyle.
- Private suite with large shower and kitchenette
- Utilities and cable TV
- Wireless internet access
- Individually controlled AC/heat
- Laundry service
- 24-hour emergency alert system
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance of apartment, community, and grounds
- Chef-prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Handicap parking
- Daily programming
- Private dining room
- Indoor common areas
- Laundry service options
- Safe and secure courtyard
Tools to Help Guide Your Decision
Helping a loved one determine their most appropriate living situation.
Being mentally active helps your brain stay healthy and alert.