By Team Trilogy
Do you have a loved one who is considering a move into Assisted Living? Knowing whether they need extra support or not can be a challenging, if not worrying experience – especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Rest assured; we’ll be here to help you every step of the way.
Keep an eye out for any of these signs when discussing life’s next chapter with your loved one:
- Simple tasks becoming difficult
- Weight loss/lack of appetite
- Strained mobility/difficulty getting around
- Disorganization becoming more noticeable
- Difficulty managing medications
- Decline in personal appearance and hygiene (trouble brushing teeth, showering,
- combing hair, etc.)
- Feeling of loneliness and/or need for socialization
- Lack of interest or motivation
- No longer being able to drive
It’s important to recognize these signs early and work with your loved one to determine their most appropriate living situation. If you do decide on Assisted Living, you’ll be choosing a community that allows your loved one to maintain strong levels of independence – all while they have the opportunity to participate in activities, socialize and meet new friends, and enjoy delicious, home-cooked meals.
There’s no doubt about it – making a move can be scary. But as a member of a Trilogy Assisted Living community, you or your loved one will have 24/7 access to immediate care, an extensive social calendar, and enough Life Enrichment programs to make each day more special than the last.
Click here to find a Trilogy Assisted Living community near you!