Trilogy Health Services is honored to have been named one of the 2015 Best Employers in Ohio (BEO). The annual list of the Best Employers in Ohio was created by the Ohio SHRM State Council and Best Companies Group.

Companies from across the state entered the rigorous, two-part process to determine the Best Employers in Ohio. 25% of the company’s total evaluation was based on a thorough assessment of their workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The remaining 75% of the evaluation relied on an employee survey designed to measure their experience. The combined scores were used to determine the top companies and the final ranking.

John Eckman, Sr. VP of Human Resources for Trilogy, stated, “This prestigious recognition is a tribute to our servant leadership culture and the many great employees that embrace the Trilogy values throughout our organization. This award is a reflection of our campus teams and their commitment to our Trilogy standards and to each other. We applaud our employees for their achievement in making Trilogy Health Services a Best Employer in Ohio!”

Trilogy was ranked #21 on the 2014 listing of Best Employers in Ohio, and maintained this prestigious position on the 2015 list. 2015 will also mark the sixth consecutive year that the company has been named a Best Employer in Ohio!  The list of winners will be unveiled in a special publication produced by Journal Multimedia and distributed statewide.

Trilogy Health Services currently operates health campuses throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. Our senior living services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of residents through compassion and commitment to exceeding customer expectations. To learn more about Trilogy Health Services, please visit our web site at www.trilogyhs.com.