We know the secret to the perfect Pimento Cheese Spread... do you?
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 4oz jar pimentos, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, jalapeno, and pimentos in a large mixing bowl.
2. Beat at medium speed, with paddle if possible, until thoroughly combined.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with Crackers.
If you'd like, you can download this recipe here.